I know it is December but we have been busy around these parts! Here are a few pictures from the Thanksgiving break we had. Did I mention I got a new camera? Merry Christmas to me! Thanks to my awesome husband. :)
Brady's sister and her family came down for Thanksgiving dinner. It was fun to have them! My kids have been talking about them since. They had a great time! Although Carter doesn't look like he is enjoying himself. Lets just say I had just gotten my camera and they were having way too many pictures taken of them! Sorry for the lack of Thanksgiving photos, I was cooking and didn't get a chance to pick up the camera. Darn it! Oh well. Our "feast" was amazing. Thanks for coming guys!
 |
| Ah, cousins. Love it. |
 |
| Ella was quite happy to have her hat back that has been missing since summer! Although her cousin was trying to convince her it didn't fit her anymore and she would take care of it in her dress up. :) |
 |
| A random day on her way to preschool that week. She is growing up fast this girl! |
 |
| And next we will move on to Christmas. It's the most wonderful time of the year! |
No comments:
Post a Comment