Monday, October 03, 2011

Ladybug Girl!

Ella's birthday party this year was a Ladybug girl theme. If you haven't, you should check out the series. It's cute! We made bug squad costumes for everyone to wear and had a blast! Here is ladybug girl! :)

 The bug squad! Bumblebee boy, butterfly girl, ladybug girl and firefly girl.
  Checking out her cake. She said she wanted a ladybug shaped cake. I attempted. Haha.

 Pin the dot on the ladybug!


 What a sweet girl. Love this one!

 Painting bug rocks! Ella's favorite part she says. 

And this was in the beginning when I read them all the story. Had to make sure they knew about the series while they were there dressing up! Hope you had a good party Ladybug girl!

5 comments:

mr. and mrs. verĂ³n said...

Your cakes are amazing!! You need to teach me your skills!

AmyJane said...

That is a pretty great Ladybug Girl Party! Is she going to re-use the costume for Halloween?

Jessica said...

Oh Ciara, you are too kind. :) Amy, I hope so! She was and now has thought of switching to Tangled. I hope she uses this one. Guess we will see!

Tiffany Odekirk said...

Super cute party!! I can't believe how fast they are growing up! It feels like we were just pregnant with the girls! Miss you guys! Happy birthday Ella!

Darren and Emily said...

Super cute! I can not believe Ella is already 4. The party looks like it was a total success! Everything looks amazing.