Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Christmas time!

Christmas time is here and we are loving it. Ella is quite into it this year, and we have been having fun getting all decorated. The inside is decorated (minus the tree), now we just need the outside and the tree this weekend. The count down for Santa begins! P.S. My sister in law and I went Black Friday shopping this year and I am nearly done with shopping. About 2 more gifts to buy and then we are done! I am excited to be finished, yet have to wait a LONG time to give the kids these presents I know they will love. That's hard for me! Hope you all are having a great holiday season so far!

6 comments:

Grammy said...

Wow good move on the ideas for gifts from Santa! I sure miss you all! Ella's hair is getting so long! Love you!

papa

Ty and Masha said...

Ella can write already? My goodness we are so behind. Good job on being ready for Christmas.

sarawhat said...

Ella WROTE that? That's amazing....She's so big. We miss you guys!

Jessica said...

Haha Ella did write a lot of it but had some help with a few of the words. She can write most of her letters but a few she still needs help with (such as S, G, M...you know the hard ones). She did the ones she could and I held her hand on the others. Sorry to fool you all into thinking she did it ALL herself. =) She is getting to be quite the reader/writer and is always wanting to practice. She isn't THAT good yet though. Haha.

AmyJane said...

That WOULD be impressive, to be writing like that at 3 years old! :)

Soon though...Patrick COULD write that, at 5, and I feel like the kid was just born in so many ways.

We have to get our Santa letters written, still hasn't happened here. This week! Thanks for the timely reminder

Cassidy said...

awww... that is the cutest letter to santa i have ever seen! haha i miss her :( and i also love her "youre my best friend shirt: ;)