Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mom's Early 50th!

So I am already getting bored sitting here on the couch so I figure I might as well get caught up on blogging. While we were in California we decided to surprise my mom with a 50th birthday celebration. She won't actually be 50 until October, but since we won't all be around then we celebrated it early. We went down to the beach to have a corn roast. Those of you that know her know that is one of her favorite things to do. We had a great turn out from a lot of friends and family. Some traveled a long way to be there, thank you to all who came out! Here are a few pictures of the event. Enjoy!
This is Ryland, the little boy my mom worked with for a couple years at school. They are buddies.
This is Barbara, my mom's best friend from when she was a preschooler. They haven't seen each other since high school, so it was really fun for them to get together again!
This is Miss Su, my childhood dance teacher and very close friend. I love her so much!
Emmy and her "flower girl". (Ella thinks that title is pretty special).
Cass and her bestie (oh besides Ella that is!).
Cass and her very best friend. (Or so Ella tells me).
Miss Su and Kerry. Thanks for driving down! Ethan, Ella, Malakai, and Carter. Those are some cute kids!
I love these two guys!
Oh sunset at the beach, how I miss you.

Ethan and Ella checking out the train going by. So cute.

No comments: