I am so confused right now. I just left a comment about the bath story...then it gave me this weird webpage when I went to post it. Then I came back to your blog and it was gone. I really confused right now.
Sorry Sara...it is all due to my anal nature. I CANNOT figure out how to get this stupid blog to list the quotes out in a list instead of all in one big paragraph and it is driving me nuts! I have been re-posting it a million times to try to fix it. Now...I will stop being so anal and leave it. =)
3 comments:
I am so confused right now. I just left a comment about the bath story...then it gave me this weird webpage when I went to post it. Then I came back to your blog and it was gone. I really confused right now.
Sorry Sara...it is all due to my anal nature. I CANNOT figure out how to get this stupid blog to list the quotes out in a list instead of all in one big paragraph and it is driving me nuts! I have been re-posting it a million times to try to fix it. Now...I will stop being so anal and leave it. =)
Awwww, when did she get so big? I can't wait to come visit you guys next month!
Post a Comment