Wednesday, October 25, 2006

New Car

So for the last 8 months or so we have been in quite a pickle. Our Saturn only runs if you also run the heater. Apparently Saturn wires their cars so that if the AC doesn't work the car overheats. So we have been sweating double time since the AC went out. When we lived in Utah and there was little traffic we made due. I only drove it to school 3 times a week and only in the morning and evening. Now we are in California and a trip to work almost always includes traffic. I also cannot drive it to work since I meet with clients so that leaves Jessica sweating it out. Back in Utah, I just figured it was part of my diet and just included time in the car as exercise time =) Just Kidding! So we are biting the bullet and buying another car. We have settled on a price with an individual seller and are finalizing everything tomorrow morning. Oh, it's a Mazda6. I'm pretty excited since I always loved the Madza Protege I drove in High School. For all you familiar with the case... I promise not to speed =) But I have to say that when I test drove the 6, I was driving 65 and it felt like 40mph! The good news is that AT&T pays the majority of the payment! Yeah!!! Oh, and AmyJane, sorry but I can't get Jessica to post!

2 comments:

AmyJane said...

Sounds like fun. Tell Jess she's really not being a team player on the Brady N Jess blog.

Jon said...

brady, i'm not sure you can keep that promise not to speed.